AsianBeauties - Videos dont work andredirects you to a bad page

Jacksonville, Florida 1 comment

I joined to find a match ad you add these girls and all of these cute full busted beauties continue to tease you as you add women to talk too.I have spent about 200.00 to much.

I can't believe after letters and attempts to collect credit for services not rendered, It sucks. It just isn't real!! The fact is that all of these women are made up and they make you think that it' promising. There's no end to the make-up and classy looks.

They are all drop dead gorgeous but thy can't speak English so it's apparently translated in English.I don't feel any of this is Real life.

Review about: Dating Service.

Akron, Ohio, United States #696990

Another dummy taken to the cleaners by the Russians.It's like taking candy from a baby.

You got what you paid for, an online dating fantasy.

Maybe next time use your big head and that pea brain inside of it.

AsianBeauties - Feeling cheated!!!!

i went on asian beauties.com.hoping for a miracle.

although intellectually i knew better. but they make it tough to resist. i probably lost a 100 dollars. i began to really like a young lady names xi.

but she admitted to me it was a scam.and that i should not spend anything else or go back on it. i think she was being honest with me.and i appreciate it.she said i could find a girlfriend on my own and didnt need them. to believe in my self and have confidence. and that she was telling me this because she really liked me.

i think i believe her. i just hope they dont get mad at her and do something to her. i dont trust the management. i wonder if their mob connnected or something.

i let them have it a little in a email to their management.

because i really liked xi.and im kind of hurt i wont get to talk to her again or ever see her.its not just the money.its the fact they are playing with your emotions and heart in companies like this.

Review about: Dating Service.

Comments

I am a member of the site and I say the Ladies are real (at least here in the Philippines), and are hoping to find a husband outside the country.Most of the women here have somehow gone through tough times in their life and were looking to find a second chance at being in love, this time with a foreign man.

Though costs may be too high for it this dating site, we ladies don't get commission out of it and we are not paid to chat.

We simply, voluntarily joined the site to find someone out there to love.:)

AsianBeauties.com will Drain Your Wallet!!

Huntington Beach, California 16 comments

This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10 credits = about $5.00, or more!

If you continue correspondence with female members, you continue paying $5 (or higher) for every read/respond letter. ($5+$5=$10) You never stop paying the Russians who operate this website.

When Asian female sends letter with extra pictures attached, AB website permits you look at 1st pic free, then PAY 10 credits ($5 or higher) to open/view each additional picture.

If you try to insert your direct email, or personal address into your letter, the AB website has computer software which censors/blocks personal information. AB does not want you to exchange email/phone/address with the female members, because you are not allowed to communicate with the girls off the AB website.

When you ask for their personal email/address/phone, the girls will not provide it, and you will be told excuses, that they wish to communicate with you only on AB, where, of course, you keep paying credits to the Russian administrators.

In addition, the local Chinese translators may very well not provide/transfer your personal data/information to the girl when they do English--Chinese translation so the female may read your comments.

On the video/chat box online, you must pay 1 credit per minute just to send a text message with no cam. Or, you pay 2 credits per minute to see girl on cam. Credits cost between 40 to 80 cents determined by how many you buy in bulk in one transaction. One hour = 60 minutes X 40/80 cents = $24 to $48 per hour for text box, or $48 to $96 per hour for girl on web cam.

(All the Anastasia websites for Russian/Ukrainian/Asian, and AmoLatina websites operate on these same PAY always policies.)

ONLINE, you type message, PAY, transmit message, PAY, girl reads message, PAY, girl thinks response, PAY, girl types, PAY, girl transmits, PAY, you receive/read, PAY, and keep on PAYING every minute. You burn through your bank account, and Russian administrators go to luxurious nightclub and eat caviar/drink expensive vodka thanks to you!

On scam-report websites, some former AB male members report spending $$$ hundreds, even $3,000 worth of credits, and never make progress with these female members toward a serious relationship.

On Asian Beauties, my personal profile received several hundred letters from pretty Chinese females. I couldn't open/read them, because AB would charge thousands of dollars to do it, and thousands of dollars to respond to these nice women.

Two Chinese women claimed to have wealthy daddies, to be affluent, and offered to come to USA, buy me a house/car if I'd be their husband!! Wow! I was getting ready to write them a letter of interest, inviting them to make the trip here at their expense. And I reviewed the profile of a stunning Chinese girl who said she was here in Los Angeles. We exchanged 1 letter.

Then I noticed that I stopped receiving email from AB website, or notifications of new letters. I tried to log in, and was rejected. Tried to call their Customer Support with difficulty, sometimes on hold for 1 hour. Then I talked with Christina, Customer Support Manager in Russia. She was unable to provide explanation for why Ruslan, the 'Risk Manager,' deleted my account. I wanted to talk to Ruslan over telephone, but he was never available, and didn't telephone me later even though Christina promised he would.

Instead, Ruslan transmitted multiple emails asking me to photocopy both sides of my credit card, the back/front, and photocopy my personal ID, which could mean passport or state ID, and send both to him via email or fax to prove my identity to him!

What? Does this sound like an attempt to rip off my Identity, and tap my Credit Card until wiped out? Bank of America Customer Care and I both thought it did, and I certainly wasn't foolish enough to comply with Ruslan's request.

Now that Ruslan deleted my membership, I'll never find out if those Chinese girls were serious, or bluffing, about buying me a new house!! And Ruslan and Christina never explained why I was dropped.

My suspicion is that I wasn't spending enough money, not responding to the hundreds of letters. Some AB girls wrote me eight or nine letters trying to prompt a response from me.

So maybe AB drops frugal male members who are reluctant to blow big $$$, and spend just a small amount, and are highly selective in answering the females.

I just don't know, but I really wanted one of those rich Chinese girls to buy me a Beverly Hills mansion, and now I have to keep living in my tiny apartment instead!!

Sincerely, JOE Duffy

Los Angeles, California

Review about: Adult Dating Site.

Comments

What did you except from a bunch of guys fetishizing over Asian girls?

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #910907

What did you really expect from a mail order dating site??If you want a house ..GET A JOB loser!

If you want a girlfriend try dating like everyone else.You get what you pay for.

Akron, Ohio, United States #696994

You guys are so *** it's funny. I applaud the Russians for finding another way to take money for idiots.

Go to your local pub next time because you do not have enough brain cells to use online dating sites.

to Dave #907163

Don't bother

A . strip club you probably have more chance with a woman than at the pub....pub girls are bone fide ***....at least at a strip club youll most likely see her again the following week

Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia #688615

i had the same experiences with you that i talked only with 4 ladies & ignore the hundreds of rest.

now i am unable to log in my account....

it is a scam dating site

Richmond, Virginia, United States #613427

Joe Duffy is 100% absolutely right gentlemen AB is a scam.go to scam.com i wrote a piece on AB experience I had.

Joe Duffy the chinese girl with the rich father does not exist I chatted with one that father was in the circuit board industry and she discussed how she lived in a villa and would buy me a house and all after we got married. I knew it was fake because during a long chat her comments started to repeat that cued me that the girl,profile was fake. I even saw her in video there without the makeup I was convinced she was real until the responses repeated. I would go as far to say the video may not have been real i wish i had asked her to move around or make gestures.

Then again how do you know she was a girl interested I think AB would go as far to put a woman their to pretend to like you to take all the money they can from you. I tell you they will go to any lengths to scam you I am a savy online dating user and it took all my experience and skills to sniff out the fakes here.

Ultimately because the site does not have credibility,you don't know which are real and which are fakes really.At the end of the day fly to china and meet these rich women or professional women some guys have spent 3 grand are you kidding me you could go there twice for that money and maybe have a nice chinese woman.

Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States #599188

naturally this site is the same and operates exactly the same way that Anastasiadate works, same chat pop-ups, same fees, and the girls act exactly the same...

one of the biggest scam companies out there, don't waste your time or money with this

of course this kind of site is a scam, almost every meeting sites are scams, and about asianbeauties.com did you really believe you were chatting with real asian girls or that so many of them wanted to speak to you ?

creating a bot that speaks to you is really too easy for them not to think of

Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada #586773

I understand completely what Mr. Duffy has had to say about Asian Beauties. This website is a part of a larger family of sites that do the same thing to their clients - they could care less - all they care about is making money.

"scatological" Does this have something to do with *** you sicko.

Hello!

I am of understanding of your complaints over the INTERNETS. We at AsianBeauties.com would like to offer you 400 credits FREE for the inconvenience. Log on and use the 'contact us' option and use reference number (Complaint # 00120119) and we will be sure to credit your account. I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for your patronage to AsianBeauties.com and we wish you the very best in finding true love over our INTERNETS?

Vladimir Alchevapovich

President

AsianBeauties.com

Joe Duffy

To: Val from Hyattsville, Maryland

Actually, I posted a truthful and factual explanation of how the Asian Beauties website operates and financially exploits American men who are lonely and seek companionship.

Your comment engages in scatological name-calling, insults, and invokes my deceased parents who are not involved in this report.

Your response lacks any serious rebuttal, and is a reflection of your own character.

to Joe Duffy #774193

AB is a total scam.you will never meet the real lady.

and IF you ever get to meet any lady, your cost will be many $000's.

You, sir, are an ***.I can only hope that this a terrible attempt at trolling...

Otherwise you are destined to live a solemn and depressing life.Your parents should be ashamed.

to Val #602792

I agree completely with Joe Duffy, based on similar experience.I also travelled to Nikolaev (anastasiadate, nataly) ...

I was as well in China (ab, chnlove) ... same. And you Val, where are your reasons, where is your experience ??

Just hot air ...or you are just part of the scam ....

to ed #613613

Asian Beauties is a scam scam scam - end of !

Girls are 'plastic' and most of them do not send (or reply) to your letters anyway. Agency translators sit there all day pretending to be up to 30 different women at once

If Asian Beauties ALLOWED direct contact with the ladies (instead of using some *** excuse about the marriage act) then they would go bust very very quickly

I got scammed by 2 'ladies' on another dating web-site and BOTH these ladies appeared on Asian Beauties - both under different names

There are plenty of other asian/chinese dating web-sites that you can use - stay AWAY from Asian Beauties

View more comments